IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, who should be contacted? What important medical information should be shared? Are there conditions, contra-indications or advanced directives your caregivers should be aware of?
ICEinfo creates, aggregates, communicates and celebrates just such information in easily accessible and user-friendly ways, online and off.
The brainchild of social entrepreneur Wendy Dubit (pictured above, center, with her medical team), ICEinfo provides a new platform, program and awareness campaign that:
- AGGREGATES the best of ICE, File of Life, Vial of Life, Medical Alert, Lifeline, Electronic Medical Records, Electronic Health Records and In Case of Emergency information and applications for wrists, refrigerators, home, wallets, cars, phones, computers, first responders, health institutions and more.
- CREATES a cohesive, open platform and an ICEinfo Registry that simplifies, unifies and amplifies pertinent information and that includes tools, templates, content, community and commerce.
- COMMUNICATES about and EDUCATES on the importance of ICEinfo to key stakeholders through trainings, outreach programs and trans-media awareness campaigns.
- FACILITATES widespread, uniform adoption.
- EVALUATES and tracks efficacy of use, rates of adoption and other indicators.
- CELEBRATES milestones met and SUCCESS — on which so many saved and improved lives rests!
ICEinfo is in initial concept and team-building phase. We are seeking talent, technology, start-up funding and support, and partners for our pilot and ongoing programs.
For further information, please contact: